Since 15th May, Steigenberger Alsik has gradually opened up in line with changes to the official guidance. We are very pleased to say that we can now take another major step towards regular operations for all of our guests. The next phase will see the re-opening of Freia and Point of View, and the further opening up of Restaurant Alsik and Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness to all guests.Read more
Enjoy a special stay at Alsik
We have an exquisite spa experience exclusively designed to pamper all your senses.
Stay at Alsik Spa – renew & relax
- Spend the night in a superb double room with a view.
- “Nordic Glow” – your personal Alsik Spa Kit with exquisite wellness products.
- Access to Alsik Spa Pool, Hot-tub and outdoor infinity saltwater pool.
- 20% discount on an optional 60 min. treatment – in connection with the treatment there is exclusive access to Tea Lounge and Salt Lounge. (needs to be pre-booked)
- Alsik Spa Café – for the little hunger – organic crispbread sticks / humus and pesto tapanade.
- Free admission to and use of the Fitness & Yoga Studio
- The chef de cuisine’s two-course menu in Restaurant Alsik
- Well-appointed breakfast buffet in Restaurant Alsik
- Spa bathrobe and slippers during your stay
Arrival Sunday–Thursday: DKK 1.095/person
Arrival Friday–Saturday, surcharge: +DKK 200/person
Single room surcharge: +DKK 200
Reopening of Steigenberger Alsik: Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness is now also reopening – initially on weekends starting from 29th May
From Friday 29th May, it will once again be possible to indulge all your senses at Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness. Initially, the spa will reopen for Whitsun from Friday 29th May to Monday 1st June, and every weekend thereafter from Friday to Sunday.Read more
It is a great joy to be able to announce the reopening of Steigenberger Alsik Hotel & Spa, starting on 15th May. The gradual reopening will closely follow requirements from the health authorities and the government regarding arrangements, health and safety. Although we can now open our doors once more – ajar, at least – the primarily concern is still to take good care of each other.Read more