It is a great joy to be able to announce the reopening of Steigenberger Alsik Hotel & Spa, starting on 15th May. The gradual reopening will closely follow requirements from the health authorities and the government regarding arrangements, health and safety. Although we can now open our doors once more – ajar, at least – the primarily concern is still to take good care of each other.Read more
Enjoy a special stay at Alsik
We have an exquisite spa experience exclusively designed to pamper all your senses.
Stay at Alsik Spa – renew & relax
- Spend the night in a superb double room with a view.
- “Nordic Glow” – your personal Alsik Spa Kit with exquisite wellness products.
- Access to Alsik Spa Pool, Hot-tub and outdoor infinity saltwater pool.
- 20% discount on an optional 60 min. treatment – in connection with the treatment there is exclusive access to Tea Lounge and Salt Lounge. (needs to be pre-booked)
- Alsik Spa Café – for the little hunger – organic crispbread sticks / humus and pesto tapanade.
- Free admission to and use of the Fitness & Yoga Studio
- The chef de cuisine’s two-course menu in Restaurant Alsik
- Well-appointed breakfast buffet in Restaurant Alsik
- Spa bathrobe and slippers during your stay
Arrival Sunday–Thursday: DKK 1.095/person
Arrival Friday–Saturday, surcharge: +DKK 200/person
Single room surcharge: +DKK 200
From Wednesday 22 January, APCOA Parking will be responsible for managing Havnens P-Hus multi-storey car park located next to Hotel Alsik in Sønderborg. The first two hours are free of charge, and it is important to set your parking dial as this will be used to register the time at which the parking began.Read more