Covid-19: Important information for your stay
Steigenberger Alsik is open in line with changes to the official guidance.
Updated September 19th 2020.
Alsik Point of View
- Alsik Point of View is temporarily closed due to current Covid-19 regulations.
- Restaurant Alsik, Freia and Syttende are open to all guests.
- Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness is open. The spa will remain subject to a number of restrictions and it will be necessary to book appointments (see below and on alsik-spa.com).
- Alsik’s conference facilities have reopened, and the official restrictions regarding group size are of course being followed and strictly enforced.
- All rooms are made available in accordance with the guidelines and recommendations for distance and safety.
Important information about our restaurants
- Due to government regulations all guests must wear mask in our bar and restaurants unless seated at your table.
- The bar and all restaurants closes at 10 pm.
As a Steigenberger Alsik guest, your health and safety are of paramount importance, and the reopening will therefore be subject to all regulatory guidelines and recommendations for the prevention of Covid-19. Therefore, you will find instructions and guidelines in many places throughout the hotel, in the restaurants and in the spa about how to maintain physical distance and to look out for one another.
Special guidelines will apply for Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness in particular:
- In order to meet all safety and distance requirements, only a limited number of guests will be permitted in Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness.
- Therefore, you are required to book appointments in advance in order to access both the Alsik Spa Pool areas and Nordic Spa. It will soon be possible to book appointments through alsik-spa.com. Until then, appointments for the Alsik Spa Pool areas and Nordic Spa can be booked at the spa reception.
- The spa’s opening hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Treatments are available Monday – Saturday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m san Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
- When booking, you can choose from the following times: Alsik Morning Spa from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. or Alsik Afternoon Spa from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. All appointments are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The spa is open from Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m for day guests.
- The spa is open all week 7 a.m. to 9 p.m for overnight guests at the Steigenberger Alsik hotel.
- In several places throughout the spa, you will find guidelines on how to use the spa so that we can maintain social distancing and look after one another.
- We offer a 20% discount on 30- & 60-minute treatments from Monday to Thursday.