Steigenberger Alsik is opening up even more
Since 15th May, Steigenberger Alsik has gradually opened up in line with changes to the official guidance. We are very pleased to say that we can now take another major step towards regular operations for all of our guests. The next phase will see the re-opening of Freia and Point of View, and the further opening up of Restaurant Alsik and Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness to all guests.
- Restaurant Alsik is open to all guests. Up until now, the restaurant has only been open for overnight guests.
- Freia will reopen from 10th June to include a delicious three- or six-course summer menu.
- Starting on 9th June, Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness will open to non-resident guests from Monday to Thursday, and for treatments every day. Up until now, the spa has only been open on weekends and for overnight hotel guests. The spa will remain subject to a number of restrictions and it will be necessary to book appointments (see below and on alsik-spa.com).
- On 9th June, we will reopen our viewing platform on the 16th floor, Point of View.
- Alsik’s conference facilities will also reopen from 9th June, and the official restrictions regarding group size will of course be followed and strictly enforced.
- We are also making more rooms available in accordance with the guidelines and recommendations for distance and safety.
- Restaurant Syttende remains fully open
As a Steigenberger Alsik guest, your health and safety are of paramount importance, and the reopening will therefore be subject to all regulatory guidelines and recommendations for the prevention of Covid-19. Therefore, you will find instructions and guidelines in many places throughout the hotel, in the restaurants and in the spa about how to maintain physical distance and to look out for one another.
Special guidelines will apply for Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness in particular.
From Wednesday 24th June, the following will apply:
- In order to meet all safety and distance requirements, only a limited number of guests will be permitted in Alsik Nordic Spa & Wellness.
- Therefore, you are required to book appointments in advance in order to access both the Alsik Spa Pool areas and Nordic Spa. It will soon be possible to book appointments through alsik-spa.com. Until then, appointments for the Alsik Spa Pool areas and Nordic Spa can be booked at the spa reception.
- The spa’s opening hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Treatments are available Monday – Saturday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m san Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
- When booking, you can choose from the following times: Alsik Morning Spa from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. or Alsik Afternoon Spa from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. All appointments are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The spa is open from Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m for day guests.
- The spa is open all week 7 a.m. to 9 p.m for overnight guests at the Steigenberger Alsik hotel.
- In several places throughout the spa, you will find guidelines on how to use the spa so that we can maintain social distancing and look after one another.
- We offer a 20% discount on 30- & 60-minute treatments from Monday to Thursday.
- Children and teens under 16 are not permitted in the spa until further notice.